What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of your internet browser. When you visit the same site again, cookies allow the website to recognize your browser and as a result, store your user preferences.
- Own cookie: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the website.
- Third Party: Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website.
- Session: Collects data during user navigation through the website.
- Permanent: They allow access to user terminal data for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Techniques: They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- Personalization: They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- Analysis: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behaviour of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the aggregated data.
- Advertising: They allow the management of the publisher's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of access.
Table listed with the type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
It is used to save the user's preferences and other information, as the preferred language, the number of search results to be displayed on the page as well as the decision as to whether the Google SafeSearch filter should be activated or not.
|PREF||Youtube||Permanent||Stay connected to your Google account when visiting your services again. It serves to improve user experience.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Permanent||Function of displaying embedded videos, estimating bandwidth and showing how many times it has been played.|
|cookie-agreed||OWN||Permanent||Indicate if the visitor has accepted the cookies.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Permanent||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_UA-56946918-1||Google Analytics||Permanent||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Permanent||It is used to distinguish users.|
You can disable the use of own and third-party cookies by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Identification of those responsible about cookies and the treatment of data obtained
The responsible for the own cookies and the treatment about data obtained will be IMC TOYS, S.A.. The contact phone number is: +34 937 888 992. You can also contact at email@example.com.
The responsible for third-party cookies are Youtube and Google Analytics.